Sutron IridiumLink 2-Way Logging Transmitter
Multi-Sensor Input Logger with Iridium SatCom and WiFi Capability
The IridiumLink provides complete Two-Way Communications with Remote Stations anywhere in the world
- WiFi, USB-Host, Satellite, Data Logger
- Iridium Data logger with built-in Wifi for easy communication to the logger from the Sutron Mobile application
- SDI-12, RS485
GUI setup program.
Terminal strip with screw terminals for I/O and power connections
Operates 8-16VDC — 12V recommended for SDI-12 sensors
TCXO real-time clock with battery backup (+/-4ppm)
Solar panel regulator for panels up to 30 watts.
Support for up to 16 measurements of the following inputs:
- SDI-12/RS485 (shared as is done in the Sutron Bubbler)
- Analog inputs:
- Two (2) single ended inputs (range 0-5V)
- Two (2) differential inputs (range +/-39mv, +/-312mV, +/-2.5V)
- One (1) 4-20mA input
- 2 digital inputs. They can be used for tipping bucket, frequency, and on/off inputs
- 2 internal SPI for future expansion
- Internal temperature
- Battery voltage
- Meta measurement
Options to average or accumulate
Lightning protection (Gas Tube) on all external inputs.
User specified equation on any measurement .
User specified alarm detection on any measurement.
2 LED for verification/diagnostics.
Log capacity of 240K of data accessible via Iridium® and direct connect
Switched Battery Output
Also operates as a standalone recorder without telemetry
USB slave for connection to PC. THE USB PORT WILL NOT WORK with USB devices like memory sticks, modems, etc.
Real Time Clock operates with internal lifetime battery.
Telemetry via Iridium
Periodic transmissions at user set times with data in user selectable format (pseudobinary B, C, SHEF & ASCII)
Support for primary and secondary master stations via Iridium®
Alarm transmissions as they are detected.
Diagnostics to help track of the amount of data being sent and the performance of the telemetry
Iridium® station is Alert compatible via
Support for remote commands for data collection, maintenance or control of two on/off devices
Optional authentication of incoming messages toinsure they are from a trusted source
- Surface Water Level, Flow & Quality
- Groundwater Level & Quality
- Offshore X-Linking
- Mining / Geotechnical
- Weather X-Linking & Warning
- Oceanic X-Linking & Warning
- Oil & Gas Production
- Any Low-Power, Remote Data Acquisition System